AirSoft Capital of the World... where to play?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Please also include me if any games will bein i'd love to join please pm me.

Hello guys, pretty late to the convo, but im very into airsoft and play every weekend. im part of a couple of groups on facebook and am always interested to meet new groups or people into the sport to play some games! please pm me if people are interested in games.

Any gear whores around? I'm into USMC and PMC loadouts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Hi all, Ex Army Brit guy looking to get equipped and play. Don't know where to look or how to join, all your help would be great, available Thursday Friday for games.

Sent from my ST21i2 using GeoClicks mobile app

Andy most games are on sat/sundays as most people especially those who can afford to buy gear n play work week days.

Hi guys, I am thinking about hosting a regular game every month for beginners, before introduce to my other group, which mostly are experienced but gentle gamers. I have hosted one on a meet up at beginning of Jan, and I am thinking hosting another one around mid Feb. If anyone interested, feel free to PM me, I will update on this forum once more information emerge.

Im interested in the February game, when, where and what do I need? Im Interested In GBB real cap. Cheers

Sent from my ST21i2 using GeoClicks mobile app

Hey Andy James -contact me with your whattsapp no. i will be hosting a game on 9th feb sunday. its AEG and GBB ill give you details

Hi guys, there's a game coming on the 22nd Feb, haven't decided on the game site yet, the time will be from 10am-5pm. Anyone interested, please PM me for more details.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JinWong:
    Hey Andy James -contact me with your whattsapp no. i will be hosting a game on 9th feb sunday. its AEG and GBB ill give you details
    sorry for the late reply don't come on here much but still interested if you have other games coming up, if not we can always do indoor, I know a good place.

my whatsapp 533 eight zero 6 nine two.

cheers

Andy

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast