Tennis Partners While Visiting HK

Closed Thread

Tennis Partners While Visiting HK

Hi all,

I'll be visiting family/friends in HK from May 10 to June 9, and would like to play as much tennis as I can while I'm here. I play at least twice a week at home in the US and am rated a strong NTRP 3.5. Not sure if that rating is applicable in HK, but I would consider myself low- to mid- advanced level, if that makes any sense. I scoured the web and I found a bunch of public clubs/groups, but either they have no web site or I'm unable to find out whether they have organized tennis meetups where someone can drop in for a fee. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it or if you wanna play, then I'm also game. I'll be staying in Kwun Tong, but I'm good to travel almost anywhere in Kowloon or Hong Kong where public transit will take me, which, itself, will be an adventure Other than some undetermined dates at this point where I'll be travelling to other parts in Asia, my schedule is flexible, so I can definitely play in the middle of the day when I'll assume that getting courts would be easier. Thanks for reading!

-Terry
    PS: I'm a guy

Terry,

Would you be interested in tennis coaching? If yes, PM me and we'll discuss it from there. Thanks!

Hi, Terry,

Nice to know that you will be staying in Kwun Tong as I am a dweller there. I guess my level is same as you (3.5 or slightly above) so there would be fun when we play together. Usually, I am free on Tue, Wed, & Thur daytime. Drop me a note to my email address ([email protected]) when you are available for tennis game during your trip. Looking forward to playing you soon. Have a very good trip.

Cheers, David

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Dontspamterry and puredrive,

I will be in Hong Kong between 5/23 and 5/29 and would like to play. I am between 3.5 and 4. I am not sure yet but likely to be in Kowloon. Don't mind travel either. Please drop me a line if you think we can find a time to play. My email is [email protected].

Thanks.

Will