Personal Trainer Wanted

Closed Thread

Personal Trainer Wanted

I am looking for a Personal Trainer who is able to come to my building in Cyberport for regular weekend gym training sessions and who is able to combine nutritional and dietary advice?

Thanks.

If you're in Cyberport.. take a look at the Le Meridien ... I think they have a personal trainer in their gym.

Possible Trainer

I while ago I used Sports and Spinal to fix my bad leg - but I think they have trainers too. There website is http://www.physiohk.com. Hope this is useful.

Michela, I'd be happy to train you. I have a strong background in biology and chemistry to go with my knowledge of exercise physiology and nutrition. I live in the Mid-Levels and I'm fairly close to the Cyberport. If you're interested, PM me

Try this guy
    Liam
    [email protected]
    Cell- 93555442

Liam is Irish and has been a Trainer in HK for over 14 years. He is also a Men's Health model.This guy is real good and does not charge a lot.
    Liam is a certified trainer, nutritionist and more. I am an ex Marine and have used him along with many of my local and expat friends.

Good Luck !

can anybody hint me the figure that one needs to pay per lesson with th personal trainer? I know excat figure cant be quoted, can anybody give me a rough number?

Sorry folks .. no insurance salesman style recommendations in here.