GeoBikeride- this Sunday

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Come on people! we are talking a casual ride, a few beers the night before and a late night/early morning is no excuse. It only adds to the excitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Decca:
    Interested in going .. but 8.30... i get home about then...
    Go to Lamma first before going home then.. Haha!

Hey Lamma et al,

won't be able to make it tomorrow - change of plans out of my control (yeah, those blo**dy stars).

hope you have a cool ride,

I'll try to make it to the next one - honest!

DDF

Question

Well Harves & Lammarite, Dona & me got to the ferry probably right after 8.30!Since we couldn't find any one who looked like they are going on a cycling trip, we took the next ferry, assuming that you guys might have left!We rode from Yung Shue Wan to So Kwu wan and then to the erstwhile Cocacabana restaurant and then on the way back my chain broke!So had to push the bike uphill and freewheeled down hill all the way back to Yung Shue Wan!Nice to know you guys had a nice trip!

BTW next time we better keep it more organized!Lets exchange mobile nubers atleast, tommorow so that we can keep in touch!

We missed you yesterday! Harves and I waited a bit at the ferry pier looking for you but obviously you weren't on the ferry! We don't know how mobile numbers weren't exchanged beforehand- damn amateurs we are!
    I'm glad it wasn't a totally wasted day for you and you still got a ride in- even if it was shortened!
    Harves and I were joined by a friend of mine and the three of us did some off-road as well as some concrete path. There will definitely be some more rides planned so next time we'll make sure it happens! As it turned out we could have set off a little later as the weather actually got cooler as the ride went on.
    I've pm'ed you my number.