Gym rat questions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My personel favourite is Nature Village, they give a good discount if you are a regular!!Compared to that California is much expensive even with their gimicky promotions!!

Talking

yes! proteined up!!

Just been to Natures Village in TST...tho it was smaller than my maids bathroom, it was still nonetheless well organised, well lit and had a good corporate feel to it.

The prices are great! cheapest one i found was $280 for a 5lb tub.

Great American named products aswell, including prolab, EAS, designer whey etc...

I personally bought the dymatize elite whey, which I know is a good respectable brand. This cost $300 Bargain!....in UK this would cost ~$473

Thanks peeps.

I hope you got the VIP discount card. Get 10 stamps and you get 30% discount. Now go train hard, and don't fanny around when you should be doing your heavy squats

Quote Originally Posted by kirlex:
    I hope you got the VIP discount card. Get 10 stamps and you get 30% discount. Now go train hard, and don't fanny around when you should be doing your heavy squats
    lol....yeah i got my discount card! And squats Grrrrrr....i hate the buggers

GT1

Got the Prolab for $280 today....I have 2 cans of Dymatize coming at $310 a piece like GT said...shoulda just bought em here. Ah well, at least I get e-bay feedback from the transaction...

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Got the Prolab for $280 today....I have 2 cans of Dymatize coming at $310 a piece like GT said...shoulda just bought em here. Ah well, at least I get e-bay feedback from the transaction...
    Jay, why did you opt for prolab?

Called ahead and asked them what brand it was that they had for $280 and the guy on the phone said ProLab, so I didn't think that price applied to anything else....

Which Shop?

Can someone tell me which Natures Village Shop is bigger and/or offers a wider selection? I am looking at Mong Kok or TST as I'm coming from Shenzhen.

Also, does anyone know a shop in Kow thats sells fitness equipment and clothing? I'm trying to find a few pieces to include a barbell pad for doing squats w/o the neck pain as well as a triceps rope for pulldowns?

Thanks

Nature Village on Lyndhurst Terrace in Central has good options and isn't all that small as in TST I believe.Well thats is you really have to come down to Central!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3