Like Tree2Likes

Running Club For Expats?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by big_apple_ken:
    Oh cool. I've never tried trail running before. Where do these guys usually run?
    Have a look.

Hong Kong Trail Running Meetup Group (Hong Kong) - Meetup.com

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I had no idea you guys actually created a brand new group (thought you guys were a subset of the hiking group). Joined!

Ahh...you guys are doing a cardio night tonight in Happy Valley. I think I can go to this one!

Quote Originally Posted by big_apple_ken:
    I had no idea you guys actually created a brand new group (thought you guys were a subset of the hiking group). Joined!

Ahh...you guys are doing a cardio night tonight in Happy Valley. I think I can go to this one!
    It's brand new - only been up and running a week or so. Same organiser.

Have fun .. I'm not 'one of them' ... I hike, I don't run... I just know them all Mad fools!

Standard chartered Half marathon

Hi,

I am planning to run the half marathon with my farther, bur missed the registration. Is there any way i can still get tickets, or buy them from someone?

Any last minute cancellations, or tips?

Please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Baer:
    Hi,

I am planning to run the half marathon with my farther, bur missed the registration. Is there any way i can still get tickets, or buy them from someone?

Any last minute cancellations, or tips?

Please let me know!
    better you check on HKrunners website.

Hi Mat and big apple Ken,

I was looking up on the web for running groups in HK and come across your thread. I am a newbie in running, female, looking to run more to improve on my fitness so that I can get better on my tennis (I am an active tennis player).

Seems u guys talked about a number of running groups/sessions in here and in PM. Would like to join a group with runners of different levels and to meet new people. I know this was discussed a long time ago, it would be great if u guys could still see it and any info shared will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks Andrew, but I didn't receive it

Why would you want to run only with expats?

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Why would you want to run only with expats?
    I would hasard that it is wrongly worded....

ie the OP probably meant - english speaking, which in a many local running group isn't always the cse

NOTE: i know some local running group where english is widely spoken, I also know some where it isn't

End of the day, you run but sometimes it is nice to strike a conversation while on the run
    bookblogger and shri like this.