Regular tennis / badminton / basketball / table tennis at Liberte?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Cool Regular tennis / badminton / basketball / table tennis at Liberte?

Hi everyone!

Just settled down in HK and now looking to get regular tennis matches or rallies going into my routine. Really rusty as I have not been able to play regularly over the last year.

Am an intermediate player and looking to get fit again so that I can play in the local leagues. I can book the court at where I live - Liberte, Lai chi kok. It's artificial grass so ain't exactly ideal. Singles and doubles are no problem. Who knows, we may be able to start a club or team of our own!

I also play the other sports that's mentioned above and they are can be played at where I live too.

Let me know guys!

Only the balls bounce...

I'm interested but currently can only make Saturdays.

Hi Reds

I know of somebody that may well be interested. I'll ask her to p.m you.

I have a flat at pacifica which is right next door to you! might see you around!
    Oh and is your pool open to non residents or can you sign people in? Our pool is still not open yet!

Cool. But I can only play on 29th April Sat. Cool for you? 8am ok?

Hey Jimbo,

It's open to non-resident but you gotta pay. We residents have to pay too! I chose this place coz of the tennis court although I think Pacifica has better views.

Hi Reds,

would love to play with you. I am also a intermediate player, and want to get fit again. I played league games in germany, but this is 3 years ago.
    You can write me email "[email protected]" so we can talk about the times and everything.

Hey Johanderfrohe,

Sounds great. Where do u live? Is Liberte good for? You can also email me at [email protected]

I like playing tennis too. I am a beginner/internmediate tennis player. Can I join you guys in the future?

anyone interrested in basketball at Liberte?

Basketbal at Liberte, West Kowloon

Quote Originally Posted by cgbishop:
    anyone interrested in basketball at Liberte?
    Anyone up for basketball this coming Tuesday 1st July at 1pm? Have an indoor court booked and if there are enough players, will proceed and confirm the booking by this Sunday.

Cgbishop - you in?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast