driving instructor (private)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Driving Lesson

I took lessons with Peter Lau to some extent influenced bythe positive review here. Did not find him as good, was not particularly communicative. But bigger problem was he did not have time for lessons. In the last one month or so before my test, I actually didn't get any lesson except for 15mins on the day of test!!

Hi, I had been looking for a private instructor. I found one and I've just passed my test yesterday. I would like to recommend him to anyone who's interested. He teaches a lot of expats too. If you want his no, pls pm me. He's very good and patient!

Driving instructor

Does anyone know a good driving instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpiano:
    Hi, I had been looking for a private instructor. I found one and I've just passed my test yesterday. I would like to recommend him to anyone who's interested. He teaches a lot of expats too. If you want his no, pls pm me. He's very good and patient!
    Can i have his no please..send me to my num 53495363

Quote Originally Posted by grandpiano:
    I wonder if he still teaches... If so, please share his details.