Like Tree10Likes

RE Motorbike Import

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hello,
    I'm trying to import a bike in HK now, I would appreciate some help. Could we talk about it in PM?
    Cheers

email this geezer [email protected], hes been helping people import bikes, getting the bikes ready for Govt tests and then taking them to the test center for the test. one stop shop

JaredHK and Titus like this.

any contact numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    There is a Indian guy living in Sai Kung who can sell you one of these bikes locally or he can take care of all the paperwork. I used to have his info but no longer seem to be able to find it.
    can you give me the contact please?

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

There's a Motorcycle dealer in HK that's selling Brand new Royal Enfield UCE's for 100K I think, <snip>

Last edited by Editor; 12-02-2018 at 02:46 PM. Reason: No ads in the forums; please place an ad in our Classifieds instead.

AceOFSpades The Matchless is completely stripped and needs a full restoration, also it can only be registered in the original importers name. The Enfield dealer closed as the could not get the bikes through the Emissions test

chuckster007 and Titus like this.

Enfield

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades:
    There's a Motorcycle dealer in HK that's selling Brand new Royal Enfield UCE's for 100K I think, <snip>
    Who is he??

Quote Originally Posted by Bollix:
    AceOFSpades The Matchless is completely stripped and needs a full restoration, also it can only be registered in the original importers name. The Enfield dealer closed as the could not get the bikes through the Emissions test
    Welcome, Bollix LOL

Enfield

Who is selling an enfield in hong kong?

Welcome To Royal Enfield H.K. but the shop in Fotan closed about a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Titus:
    Welcome, Bollix LOL
    @Bollix the Old Fart has time to come on GEO??, he should be spending time repainting his workshop floor LOL
    shri and Titus like this.