Volvo service center

Closed Thread

Volvo service center

I have a volvo S40. Does anyone know a reliable service center in hk?

when we had our Volvo we went to the Volvo service centre in Kwun Tong. It is expensive but we were happy with what we got.

I want to second Tung Chung Mum about the service centre, I assume you mean the one in Kowloon Bay that does all the European brands? Service Centre

I have an Opel and I'll tell you that local mechanics will pretend they know about your car and you will just pay and pay.Take it to the service centre, you'll pay a little bit more but will get genuine service and a warranty and a valet :-) and I got a special DCH Esso card with more than double the POS discount on fuel, etc, etc It's worth it!

The Volvo service centre is near Yau Tong. It's not Dai Chung. DCH have the franchise for a few Euro makes, including Opel but not Volvo. They are in Kowloon Bay.

There are good service centres around, just depends where you are.

Taikoo Service Centre - Volvo
    Address: 163 Hoi Bun Road
    Kwun Tong, Kowloon
    Phone: (852) 2927 3443
    Fax: (852) 2797 9203

This is the one we used to use. Staff always polite and they always dropped us off at a MTR station. We always wanted to maintain the warranty and to use genuine parts so were prepared to pay the bit extra. Never thought I would be a Volvo owner but now I dont have it, I really miss my Volvo.

I forgot it had moved. Used to be on Shung Shun St.

Oh yes, it's Saab that shares it's space with Opel not Volvo. Ledsen för missförstånd..

Thank you guys.