Like Tree9Likes

Importing 1967 Vespa to Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Importing 1967 Vespa to Hong Kong

Hi, I moved o HK about a year ago, leaving behind my beloved Vespa of 1967. Now the dust has settled, the Vespa is on its way and will arrive soon. I started to look around on the different fora, and it looks not so simple to get it registered. Are there any agencies I can turn to or has anybody gone the through the process to help me out. I don't know where to start!
    Thanks in advance!

Ummm you've shipped it over here without checking the procedures? Ouch

Try HK Automobile association, they've advised me in the past.

Also hope the electrics will be ok, The summer heat and humidity will destroy the bike eventually.

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air

Send me a PM mate, I've just shipped over my 1962 Royal Enfield as well. It's just getting taxed by the C&ED on this coming monday

oki_boy and SirFlopALot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades:
    Send me a PM mate, I've just shipped over my 1962 Royal Enfield as well. It's just getting taxed by the C&ED on this coming monday
    Lucky guy! What a beautiful machine.

Cheers mate

Thanks Ace! All help is welcome...

Hi Frans,How did you get on with importing your Vespa?, I have lived in Hong Kong for a few years now and also want to import either a Vespa or ideally a lambretta into Hong Kong but found it difficult to find out the process.
    Also can't seem to find any Vespa's for sale in HK, despite seeing them on the streets.
    Cheers,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Jclint:
    Hi Frans,How did you get on with importing your Vespa?, I have lived in Hong Kong for a few years now and also want to import either a Vespa or ideally a lambretta into Hong Kong but found it difficult to find out the process.
    Also can't seem to find any Vespa's for sale in HK, despite seeing them on the streets.
    Cheers,
    James
    there's one for sale on asiaxpat

Call Edwin at 35001770. He can probably help you register your Vespa for Hong Kong.

I've already given frans a low down on how to import and register the bike in a step by step detailed email

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast