Like Tree1Likes

registration tax for electric cars?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for the reply. That's impressive. I live out near the border and was concerned it may be at the end of it's range if I went to Stanley and back. Apparently it's far from it.

Cool. I'll have to take a closer look at it.

I recently came a across a charging station in a car park in an old factory building in Tuen Mun. I was a bit surprised, it was the first one I saw in HK (I am usually using public transport).

Is there a list or map online with charging station that you guys use?

I just renewed my roadster vehicle license after the first year. Its gone up a bit, and was HK$630 for the yearly license, HK$114 for the TAVA fund contribution, and HK$140 for the expressway permit. Total was HK$884 for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    I recently came a across a charging station in a car park in an old factory building in Tuen Mun. I was a bit surprised, it was the first one I saw in HK (I am usually using public transport).

Is there a list or map online with charging station that you guys use?
    I use OpenChargeMap.org : The open, global database of charging point information and Electric Cars - Charging Stations - Recargo

The government has some of the sites up on their Data.One site at 地理資訊地圖 | é¦™æ¸¯ç‰¹åˆ¥è¡Œæ”¿å€æ ¿åºœæä¾›çš„é¦™æ¸¯åœ°å œ– but that is pretty limited. Both CLP and HKEC have their own sites showing charge points as well.

Last time I checked, there were close to 400 charging points, supposedly rising to 1,000 by this summer.

Regards, Mark.