Like Tree6Likes

Motor car dealers and car ownership transfer process

Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
  1. #41

    Wow CWBGuy, That is a very serious accusation you are making publicly about Vins Motors. I've been a long time customer with Vins and can have always had a very smooth process through them.

    I would also look up Vins Motors and "Vincent" Motors before commenting and making these accusations as they are two different companies... It's very unfair on Vins to be getting a bad reputation for whatever you are claiming about Vincent.

    Anyway, all i'm trying to say is, my friends and i have all been through Vins for years and have had pleasant experiences through him. I would not spend that amount of money on someone I can't trust.


  2. #42

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    14,593
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleywu:
    Wow CWBGuy, That is a very serious accusation you are making publicly about Vins Motors. I've been a long time customer with Vins and can have always had a very smooth process through them.

    I would also look up Vins Motors and "Vincent" Motors before commenting and making these accusations as they are two different companies... It's very unfair on Vins to be getting a bad reputation for whatever you are claiming about Vincent.

    Anyway, all i'm trying to say is, my friends and i have all been through Vins for years and have had pleasant experiences through him. I would not spend that amount of money on someone I can't trust.
    You signed up in this website only to post this? Hmm how can i say....fishy ...let me guess u either work there or are a friend of Vins Motor....

  3. #43

    nice that you suddenly assume things. I was looking up vins on Google and this was one of the top pages that appeared. I forgot my old account details so signed up as it only took two minutes.

    the truth is, cwbguy mentioned he wouldn't go through Vins again, and any "Vincent" car no one will touch. it's just funny to see people talk all knowledgable but don't have their facts right.


  4. #44

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    14,593
    Quote Originally Posted by stanleywu:
    nice that you suddenly assume things. I was looking up vins on Google and this was one of the top pages that appeared. I forgot my old account details so signed up as it only took two minutes.

    the truth is, cwbguy mentioned he wouldn't go through Vins again, and any "Vincent" car no one will touch. it's just funny to see people talk all knowledgable but don't have their facts right.
    Then u have no issue i guess awking admin here for ur old account.

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    You signed up in this website only to post this? Hmm how can i say....fishy ...let me guess u either work there or are a friend of Vins Motor....
    or they paid you a few hundreds dollars to "improve' the expat's reputation of this car dealer

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    or they paid you a few hundreds dollars to "improve' the expat's reputation of this car dealer
    Going by what a quick search pulls up I think they'd be better using the money to fix the cars properly.

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Gravitas:
    Going by what a quick search pulls up I think they'd be better using the money to fix the cars properly.
    well, depends, they probably utilize gwailo prices with profit margins in tens of thousands, what's a few hundred dollars to pay for some one the net to improve' the expat's reputation of this car dealer

Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5