Like Tree7Likes

what is it with overpriced bikes on asiaxpat this week?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

i grind em down..

slow down a bit.. then speed up so they the right distance behind and I'm cool with the car in front..

do that 2 or 3 times and add on a bit of wobble..

then they get the message mostly..

altho marbles would tempt me for some knuckle heads...

how about this weeks?

90 k for a SR 400..

bejuuzebobs! if u gonna spend 90 k on a 22 year old bike.. why not get ya own built from scratch...

personally I am quite tempted by the fireblade for 35... ( confession I rode it! - like it! it moves quickly! it sounds very nice! )

not sure I can get it - since my kids are comin an we already have 3 motorbikes on the road

oh yeh - what happened to the biker beery no bikes ridden that night meet up?

I'm in! Where an when??

Yeah, where/when? I dunno anything about this

maybe central? actually for some reason I thinkin of the place above the DB ferry pier - or int that glamourous enuff? its certainly cheap an tempts to slide back on the no bikes rule - hmm but that would cut back on number of beers allowed ( 1! ) but that might with the nex bit..

when ? - i dunno but open to suggestion

Set a time and date. Make it so, number One.

ooh ooh but might have to wait a few days to arrange - cos I might be gettin a new toy..

eh.. what's this? New TOY??? WHAT???? Does it begin with 'T' and end with 'O'? (Aprilia??)

nah cos my middle name begins with C an ends with P... bit like the noise a sparrow makes..

dont wanna say too much to jinx it - but you'll be on 'fire' ( cough cough sorry ! ) if/when u see it..

find out friday.