Need to learn driving

Closed Thread

Need to learn driving

I have obtained a permanent driving license in HK by transerring my earlier license from India. But it is many years since I drove. I would like to get some driving lessons in HK.

I contacted HK School of Motoring and went down to their Ap Lei Chau place. The guy there says HKD1500 for 3 lessons of 45 minutes each, but the three lessons have to be done in the same day!

I understand there are other independent driving instructors. I need one with good English and lots of patience! Any recommendations?

There are other schools such as Leekin (hope I spelled correctly).

St. Paul's hospital,

Many learner driver practice near St. Paul's Hospital. It may be worth while visiting the area and catch hold of one the instructor. Or check Dollar saver.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdef:
    I have obtained a permanent driving license in HK by transerring my earlier license from India. But it is many years since I drove. I would like to get some driving lessons in HK.

I contacted HK School of Motoring and went down to their Ap Lei Chau place. The guy there says HKD1500 for 3 lessons of 45 minutes each, but the three lessons have to be done in the same day!

I understand there are other independent driving instructors. I need one with good English and lots of patience! Any recommendations?