Like Tree7Likes

Mercedes Mechanic

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mercedes Mechanic

Any recommendations of a mechanic or shop that specializes in fixing Mercedes?

Someone that offers a good rate and doesn't scam customers.

Thanks

What is the problem with your Benz, what series is it, and what have they quoted you so far and I'll answer your question.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    What is the problem with your Benz, what series is it, and what have they quoted you so far and I'll answer your question.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile
    PM sent.

Anyone else have any recommendations, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ahks:
    PM sent.

Anyone else have any recommendations, let me know.
    Try Mr Li, Tel 9484 7290. his garage is in North Point, but he will pick up your car. I've used him for 5 years. Always did a very good job at a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by justlooking:
    Try Mr Li, Tel 9484 7290. his garage is in North Point, but he will pick up your car. I've used him for 5 years. Always did a very good job at a good price.
    I thought mechanics that provide pick up/drop off services charge min. $2000 for labor + parts extra for each visit. Or do some charge that service separately from the work being done on the car?

Quote Originally Posted by ahks:
    Someone that offers a good rate and doesn't scam customers.
    Zung Fu doesn't scam customers, but after 4 unsuccessful attempts to align the wheels I start to wonder how professional they are.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Zung Fu doesn't scam customers, but after 4 unsuccessful attempts to align the wheels I start to wonder how professional they are.
    Zung Fu will cost you an arm and a leg to do minor fixes if your paying out of your own pocket, if its still under warranty then off course go and use them.

Wheel alignments you can have it done in quite a few tyre shops, I had my ML320 wheel alignment done in To Kwa Wan for under 1K, they provided a report and also 5000km/6 months warranty.

MOT costs $530 so how can you do a good price lol

It's a government gazetted price. All one needs to do is book the inspection and turn up on the day at the appointed time. The ICAC has pretty much cleaned out most of the dodgy idiots that were passing dangerous cars, @ $1500 per dodgy MOT. And good on em if it keeps dangerous POS off the road.

If you cant afford to maintain a car properly, DON'T BUY A CAR !

emx, wtbhotia, ahks and 1 others like this.

$530 is the fixed price but the money maker is how much work is required to get it to pass, my next door neighbors garage (in Sai Kung) was charging 1K just for the MOT, told him didnt need it, just get my car ready and I will take it myself, saved me $470, he did sting me for the brake pads, which normally should be around 400 something for 1 set, he was charging me double. Used his garage once and never again, by the time he gave me the quotation he had already done a lot and I needed it fixed as my due date was soon so no choice but to push ahead.

Skyhook and ahks like this.

Anyone can recommend Mercedez Benz garage or mechanics on new territories (tko side) or kowloon side?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast