Like Tree7Likes

Costs of Running a BOXTER

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    Very simple...owning a fancy car has nothing to do with its performance or comfort. It's all about being seen in it.
    Sure, but what is the issue with that?
    bryant.english likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I believe it's supposed to represent other kinds of performance - makes me laugh too.
    Well some brag about their CX status, some about how they lived in 300 countries in the world and some brag about their car, don't see the problem there :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Well some brag about their CX status, some about how they lived in 300 countries in the world and some brag about their car, don't see the problem there :-)
    no difference with this and me owning over 150 original video games (or does that make a geek which is different from a poser ( in a porsche) ) and over 30 controllers, yet, my wife has not evicted me from my home either

It certainly isn't a problem...unless you can't afford it that is.

Some will admire, some will be indifferent, some will be jealous and others laugh at it... It goes to what one admires or value.

I think it's a little pathetic to rely on these kinds of crutches to forge an identity however there are plenty of people who are attracted to that image. I've always said...people get what they deserve when it comes to friends and partners.

the one who laugh at it are usually the one who cant afford it ;-) lol Kidding Gilles, you can relax, I dont won a car