Monthly Motorcycle Parking Central/Admiralty/WanChai/Causeway Bay

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Monthly Motorcycle Parking Central/Admiralty/WanChai/Causeway Bay

Me again.

I bought a motorbike!

I'm looking for recommendations for names/contact numbers for covered car parks that offer monthly motorbike parking in the Central/Admiralty/WanChai/Causeway Bay area.

I live in Wanchai so the nearer the better. I tried Wilson but they said they don't do monthly bike parking. Any feedback much appreciated.

Did you check the parking-map link that I gave you?
    Best bet would be to walk around the area on foot, stop in at garages and just ask.

Where in WanChai are you located, and how much priority is put on convenience or price? I have a good garage in Causeway, but if you're far and need it daily, it wont help you.

Last edited by oki_boy; 16-02-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Have you found something in Wanchai?
    I am looking as well.
    I was thinking that a solution might be to share a car parking space with 4 or more motorcyclist...

Most garages won't let bikes park in car spaces.....

Any specific motorcycle parking you can recommend?

Any specific area that would be best?

Both Wilson and Mack have websites in English. Try there first.

Thks! Wilson is doing only car, and Mack doesn't have parking in Wanchai ... That's a shame cause they look really cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by hootoote:
    Thks! Wilson is doing only car, and Mack doesn't have parking in Wanchai ... That's a shame cause they look really cheap.
    If you need monthly parking (I asusme that you can come & go as you please within that month period), Wilson do indeed do Motorcycle parking.

http://www.wilsonparking.com.hk/car-...ail.php?cp=251

It's showing that for motorcycles, they ONLY do monthly non-reserved @ $1400 pm.

I still think that's high - and I am currently looking myself. I would like to get a scooter but my apartment block don't differentiate between bikes and cars and it's about $3000 pm to have a car park space. Far too much for a bike.

Quote Originally Posted by hootoote:
    Take a look at this site. Some VERY interesting prices.

http://www.td.gov.hk/en/transport_in...king/carparks/

Personally, I'd rather park my bike in the Mack car park in Connaught road central for $280 a month and get the tram to/from Wanchai whenever i need it, than pay $1400 per month for the Wilson CP in Admiralty.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast