Like Tree13Likes

Legality of parking a motorcycle behind my car in my own car park lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Do you actually "own" the physical space, or do you merely own the right to park in an allocated space?

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanieskis
    Do you actually "own" the physical space, or do you merely own the right to park in an allocated space?
    Well in reality, no-one, apart from the St John's Cathedral, actually "owns" any land in Hong Kong, as its all "owned" by the HK Government, who leases it out.
    East_coast likes this.

so what about village parkin? cos they askin tween 800 to 1200 for parkin here. lucky bikes are free but about to be sucked into a car

management sound like busybodies guess they worry every one will do it an start renting out their parkin spaces asses

Can't you just slip em a 100 a month to look the other way?

Just curious, did you get it resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by kmn911
    Just curious, did you get it resolved?
    Nope. I am just ignoring the situation and they haven't gotten back to me with more complaints. Will just keep parking my bike there for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBull
    Nope. I am just ignoring the situation and they haven't gotten back to me with more complaints. Will just keep parking my bike there for now.
    I was thinking what if you traded in your car for a large van and rolled your bike into the van, and then park the van in that spot. Like a Russian nesting doll, lol
    scrambler and Skyhook like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2