Like Tree15Likes

RANT ON SCOOTERS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    Big traffic jam outside TKO tunnel (kwun tong side), finally managed to get past the incident. Motorbike Vs Double Decker bus, Motorbike lost

you really want to see some bad scooter driving, visit Penang. Singapore is pretty bad, but Malaysia is Champion's League terrible

i wanna differentiate tween scooters an bikers. I seen more suicidal scooter riders than bikers - the scooter boyz always seem to have somethin to prove? wanna whiz by u in your lane when u doing 80

ridin in crocs vest an shorts- thats what i wanna rant about scooters over

oh an they ride with the feet an inch off the road whenever possible.... my missus calls it banana riding...

2 things would make the tunnels a thousand times better:

1. Standardise toll fee (harbour)
    2. Octopus

they will never have octopus for the tunnels - the Autotoll company is owned by the tunnel owners. if you had Octopus facilities for the tunnel, no one will use Autotoll and they lose their revenue

Quote Originally Posted by MrRotavator:
    they will never have octopus for the tunnels - the Autotoll company is owned by the tunnel owners. if you had Octopus facilities for the tunnel, no one will use Autotoll and they lose their revenue
    Eh? They still get the revenue, and I suspect that Octopus's handling fee would be lower than the costs of having manned toll booths.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    Eh? They still get the revenue, and I suspect that Octopus's handling fee would be lower than the costs of having manned toll booths.
    There is a monthly "management fee" of like... Can't remember but a few hundred bucks a month or something that make me say F that I pay you so I can pay you faster so you get business? I'll take my personalized service for free instead thank you very much lol

Adminstrative fee for Autotoll is 35$ a month to use their TAG.

https://www.autotoll.com.hk/autotoll...php?pageid=256

kin L! gotta be half mill a month for bugger all! why give that up?

Scooter riders are 1000x worse than motorcyclists. Just the riding position alone... sitting back with your crocs in the air or letting them glide an inch of the ground while you balance some power tools in the foot well whilst splitting lanes of traffic at ridiculous speeds.

scrambler, Titus and dannycat like this.