Like Tree5Likes

What else grinds my gears? Jackass parking jobs

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What else grinds my gears? Jackass parking jobs

And you know what else grinds my gears in addition to people crashing while trying to drive in a straight line? Jackass parking: Enjoy

These ones were at a hospital recently: (LOL I just realized... his licesen plate seem to abbreviate how he feels about respect for others - "F*&^ You 1689")

Think the story to this is the Audi was the jackass who parked outside the box forcing everyone else to move half a spot over.

Thanks for taking up the motorcycle spots jackass

Behind a fire hall. Rules need not apply when you drive a ben see with awesome colors:

This ben see jackass parked next to my old car at the hospital. Will neither confirm nor deny I gave my door a good wack once I got into the driver seat from the passenger side.

Last edited by Titus; 05-08-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    Skyhook and JAherbert like this.

And there is a website for that http://pkparking.hk/

http://pkparking.hk/

some people just dont know how the feck to park a vehicle inside some lines, shouldnt be that hard should it.

Titus if you didnt know about the PKparking site, please go ahead and add your pictures to shame them futher muckers.

LOL thanks guys and yes I did not know about that site!

Quote Originally Posted by Titus:
    LOL thanks guys and yes I did not know about that site!
    After seeing some of the pictures on that site, it will make you want to go postal with a baseball bat
    Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    After seeing some of the pictures on that site, it will make you want to go postal with a baseball bat
    And then start a business selling replacement mirrors and Dent Removal kits LOL
    wtbhotia likes this.

ROFL!!!!!

maybe they know the jakass in the nex bay is likely to ding em wit their doors... but either way its bollox!!

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Aren't you glad guns are illegal for the average commoner to possess in HK? Not like in the US...there will probably be more (fatal) road rage incidents in HK had guns been available.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus:

ROFL!!!!!
    Well if he had a sunroof, you could argue he lined up with the ceiling beams. Or he's a Cathay pilot - those guys always lines up on the runway lines as oppoese to between the lines.
    Titus likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast