Like Tree32Likes

Jackass to be sentenced 26 August

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I can drive a bit and I can tell you this guy is really an amateur...he's really quite dangerous. Paradoxically it's probably been a blessing that he's been driving cars this forgiving IMHO....the dumbasses doing this type of thing in Hondas scare me even more! That said, he wants taking off the road....

Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scrambler:
    feck me - he really should spend some time in the cooler for this - hes obviously a special spoilt brat.. waaaay to fast for the road conditions.. really lucky nothin comin the other way on several corners... an the way the average driver here struggles to stay in their own lane............................

man sometimes id really love to be a traffic cop for a couple of days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Llde0i3rk
    I have seen this guy. Operates near Araneta centre in Cubao Manila

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app

Punishment : Let the cop in the 2nd video have the cars of the show-off in the 1st video! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    I can drive a bit and I can tell you this guy is really an amateur...he's really quite dangerous. Paradoxically it's probably been a blessing that he's been driving cars this forgiving IMHO....the dumbasses doing this type of thing in Hondas scare me even more! That said, he wants taking off the road....
    he learnt all he knows on grand theft auto
    INXS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    4 min an 9 secs is a wing an a prayer

Well, hopefully the judge at this 26 Aug sentencing will add some jail time. But highly unlikely; hell they don't even give jail time when they kill people. Least of all the son of a listed company owner. But if you're a day labourer, God help you if you so much as shop lift.
    The best anyone can do is pray he never turns off stability control and when he does, he takes only himself out.

Claire ex-ax likes this.

not much deterrant to prat like him... i mean sure blow off some steam some where quiet but the speeds he goes round blind bends where other vehicles *may* pull out or pedestrians may need to cross

bus stoppin means pedestrians *may* step out etc etc.

whos the judge - does anyone have his/her email?

6 hours of community service, probably due to no priors.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Here is the same dick in his 991.
    Double white lines obviously don't apply to him.
    Ah the famous Route Twist up to Tai Mo Shan

when does that fecker who killed the motorcyclists on lantau get his day in court?

bet the westerner who killed a few cows gets more hassle? which is funny really since cows get massacred by the millions for the sake of burgers