Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kimwy66
  • 2 Post By JohnHK39

Selling imported motorcycle

Closed Thread

Selling imported motorcycle

Hello everybody, I imported my personal motorcycle (sport bike) and am looking to sell. I work WAY to much and just looking for a quick transaction but want more than cents on the dollar.

Here are the details, motorcycle titled and registered in my name in the US. Bill of lading is in my name, EPD, customs, and TD all know it is here but I am too busy to go in.

Any advice?

Helps if you say what the bike is

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Helps if you say what the bike is
    thing with 2 wheels la

John, what your saying is that your bike has arrived in HK but you havent done all the paper work/leg work to get it officially licensed and taxed in HK, is my understanding correct???

And a photo please

get someone to help you do the legwork.. seems like you'll get more for it if its all legit..

is it a Buell?

Yeah, I have the bike here and can't spend days on end transporting it to various agencies. My wife won't ride on the back( she did before we got married though, go figure) and I would not park it on the street at work so gonna buy a POS.

The bike is a California model 2009 Buell XB12R with carbon fiber fairings and only 1900 miles.Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1382710793.502487.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  139.5 KB

mrdollars and Titus like this.

wow thats dam sexy - i may have to PM you!

Very nice bike!!!

You don't have to do any legwork to get it on the road here. Contact the HK Automobile Association, they have a department that will do it all for you, including storing transporting the bike to and from the inspection place.

http://www.hkaa.com.hk/en/page.php?id=31#.Um3NtREhSaU the contact name and email is on this page. We used them to transport my husband's bike for the inspection, although we did the paperwork ourselves. Efficient, professional and reasonably priced.

scrambler likes this.