Like Tree13Likes

Bloody dog pee'ing on my bike cover!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It's a long shot, but if I was you, I'd be waiting outside for canine culprit plus feral owner with cattle prod in hand......see owner let dog pee on your bike..I mean, WHO or WHAT kind of feral allows their dog to pee on someone else's property? Maybe they are jealous you have a flash bike? Anyway, said dog pees on your bike, then switch the electric prod up behind its tail. You might get a bit of loose stools from the dog but I doubt it would dare come back again to finish its deed.

If the owner insists, you could use it on them.

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Bloody rude inconsiderate people!

You could get one of these electric shock mats (I'd be tempted to use it on the owners rather than the dog ha ha) :
    http://www.bugspraycart.com/repellents/electric/scatmat

Or try leaving some orange peel around your bike. Some people say dogs don't like the smell so keep away but it's not anything I've tried myself.

Another idea is to put something that smells attractive to the dog (like bacon!!!) on the right hand side so the dog heads that way (since it's lazy owners can't be bothered to make the effort).

Failing that, just p*ss on their goddamn car anyway. Or leave a bit of broken glass conveniently near their tyres. Not very nice but they don't sound like very nice people.
    Ha ha, I've got visions of scrambler squatting atop of the bonnet or roof of the perpetrator's car doing a dump....
    bibbju and scrambler like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    It's a long shot, but if I was you, I'd be waiting outside for canine culprit plus feral owner with cattle prod in hand......see owner let dog pee on your bike..I mean, WHO or WHAT kind of feral allows their dog to pee on someone else's property? Maybe they are jealous you have a flash bike? Anyway, said dog pees on your bike, then switch the electric prod up behind its tail. You might get a bit of loose stools from the dog but I doubt it would dare come back again to finish its deed.

The thing is that it's not the poor dog's fault. It's the lazy selfish owners who need a good zapping. Wish I lived closer as I'd happily sit in wait ready to zap them.

Maybe scrambler needs to start using their car bonnet as a baby changing table. ;-)

If it were me I would have immediately gone and pissed on their car because I'm that childish

Sent from my Nexus 5 using GeoClicks mobile app

scrambler likes this.

your also a bit bigger than me

Ha ha, I've got visions of scrambler squatting atop of the bonnet or roof of the perpetrator's car doing a dump....
    visions? OMG! hope they not too graphic!

if I was to go that route I would probably jus go an gather up all abandoned dog turds in the village into a plasti bag an place them makin vehicular access squishily inconvenient.

or am I jus bein shitty?

the dog's cute- ( big brown an beige mutt.. looks more intelligent than owner..)

would prolly jus insert directly into the bigger asshole

This is Hong Kong. People are inconsiderate pricks. Get used to it.

...That being said, I do feel bad for you, OP. It's nasty to find a stinking wet "surprise" on your properties. Just don't expect people to change their inconsiderate ways in this town...

Quote Originally Posted by scrambler:
    visions? OMG! hope they not too graphic!

if I was to go that route I would probably jus go an gather up all abandoned dog turds in the village into a plasti bag an place them makin vehicular access squishily inconvenient.

or am I jus bein shitty?
    I've heard worse before, so no, not too graphic.

Any way you can booby trap your bike then? If you can find a skunk to let loose a lot of scent around your bike, that would get rid of anyone nearby quick!

I would be peed off, too , if I had a nice bike and some mutt peed all over it. When I was a kid, my parents used to drive us up to the country to visit rellies' farms. My great uncle had a blue heeler who used to without fail, pee against my dad's car each visit. No wonder the drive back was terrible ( and long!) because he got very bad tempered about it.
    Last edited by Natfixit; 04-02-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Whilst it's a pain in the arse Scrambler, I can guarantee you that if that one dog is pissing against your bike repeatedly, he's not the only one. I think you live in SK (somewhere villagey, anyway). I'm afraid to say that your cover is probably quite popular with the village and feral dogs too.