Like Tree10Likes

interesting law change proposals for Bikers in the UK

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

yeh - but also boring... i do hope that the ones who enjoy drivin/ridin are still allowed to..

I for one plan to be roostin dirt trails in my 60's an 70's - somethin about ridin thru forests an nature in control of a motorbike that I really enjoy. physical an mental agility required..

but I do think for my mon-fri commute - I could happily be compu-chauffered in my own private pod... hopefully they dont balls it up ala minority report --- we gettin a bit sci fi now arent we?

How one can associate nature and a motorbike is beyond me...There's nothing natural about it, it's noisy and polluting. Fine way to get around on a road but commuting with nature it isn't...

mate - dont knock it til u tried it... its a massive work out.. u sweat buckets - an get to gasp for breath an look at trees when takin a break or fallen off.

get to meet alsorts of wild life - cos u go off the beaten track.. I've had those monster spiders in my face - meet some monkeys - an played chicken with a wild boar - dodged snakes - marvelled at a deer's bum briefly... think i saw a porcupine - talked to a turtle..

whats not to love? the pollution from my bike is hard to feel guilty about - considerin all the other big thngs that go brummm around here.. - an I dont litter - i would consider an electric bike - but frankly I cant afford it.

so cheer up a bit wont ya ?

Anything with an engine is an evil necessity that I avoid whenever possible. I'll stick to cleaner, quieter and way better workouts running or cycling trails breathing slightly less foul air.

Anything with an engine is an evil necessity that I avoid whenever possible. I'll stick to cleaner, quieter and way better workouts running or cycling trails breathing slightly less foul air.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4