where can I rent a sport car?

Closed Thread

where can I rent a sport car?

who has the interset to drive sport car in Hong Kong?
    I do, but I dont want to buy it, it is too expensive so where can I rent it???

AVIS HONG KONG | AVIS has Porsche Caymans (but apparently only available on weekly hires or longer) and Mini Cooper Special Edition convertibles (if they count) at $3300 for a weekend.

there is a fairly new attempted super car club trying to set up called clubwild, or something like that. I came across their website a while ago, but to be honest it doesn't look very professional...

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    there is a fairly new attempted super car club trying to set up called clubwild, or something like that. I came across their website a while ago, but to be honest it doesn't look very professional...
    really? do you go to that company or make a phone call to there?

No, I came across their website. ClubWi7D - Supercar Club as I said, it doesn't seem particulary professional, the website is quite poorly written and I'm not even sure they have any of the cars yet...

Last edited by DanielandHayley; 12-08-2008 at 02:43 PM.

DCH? Dah Chong Hong? may find it on internet...
    I had contacted the salesperson one. His name call Billy. But I am not sure whether they have sportscar, you may check about it.
    I think the deal in DCH is better than Avis.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have tried DCH but they dont have sport car, the best I could find is an old A4. From Avis, they do have Cayman but for monthly rental only. I have checked out ClubWild as well, they are kind of remote, cant be reached by MTR! They have a new boxster and RX8 for rental and provide drop off serivce for free. Overnight rental is possible but for members only. ClubWild sound the best option for me and I will be joining their half membership and will let you of my first drive later! wish me luck.