Like Tree4Likes

Car seat covers for VW Golf

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by abcdef:
    Yes, I am sorry, I am not used to the terminology. I think I meant the original factory fabric seats.

@Skyhook, any suggestions as to where to go?

@wtbhotia, Thanks for the link for the leather seat covers. Will check it out and let you all know what I think.

I see some advertisements in Aliexpress (see link below for example). Anyone has any experience with this? Any feedback?

Free Shipping+"Generic Version"Seat Cover For Volkswagen Polo Jetta Bora Santana Vista Lavida Golf With Breathable Material+Logo-in Seat Covers from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
    Finding car park car wash places that have interior steam cleaning gear is always a little difficult out our way, but the car wash inside the car park of the Sun City shopping mall in Mah On Shan definitely did a year ago. I got the tail gate carpet steam cleaned and the whole interior detailed on my E class wagon thanks to the beast ( our German Shepherd ) back then.

Which part of HK are you located ?
    Last edited by Skyhook; 13-04-2015 at 10:21 AM.

@Skyhook, I am in HK Island, Pokfulam. Anywhere in Central, Wanchai, etc. is good.
    @wtbhotia, I called the leather seat guys you had linked. The lowest is HKD 14,800. Kind of out of my range. That guy warned me about the seat covers as the car has side airbags which may not work with the wrong seat covers.
    @shri and @imparanoic, thanks for your links. Will check them out.

Thank you all. Really appreciate everyone's help here.

wtbhotia and Skyhook like this.

We're in pokfulam too. The car wash in Wong Chuk Hang (from the link about) does offer a deep cleaning service. May be worth taking a look at ...

There are / were a couple of places in Kennedy Town. Not sure if they're still around.. way too many changes happening there to keep track of.