Parking in Central

Closed Thread

Parking in Central

Hi.
    Just wondering if anyone knew where the most economical place to park i.e. cheap and safe coz we went to IFC mall today and got billed $144 for six hours. Was a bit surprised.
    Thanks.

park near an MTR station and catch the train? never seen a cheap park advertised in that area as I've wandered around!

the cheapest you'll find is about $24/hour in central.
    i've found parking in IFC is cheaper than parking across from HK Station entrance...

there is also parking at city hall, near the old star ferry, but again, about the same price

Most malls (with carparks) will give you some free parking if you spend over a certain amount. If you're parking at IFC and spending more than $800 (on two reciepts) you get three hours free. Obviously you won't spend money just to get the free parking but if you are spending it anyway.......

Personally I park in IFC, its easy to get to and as the other posts say they all seem to be a similar price. Slightly further away you could look at the Centre or Cosco Tower (Sheung Wan) but I doubt they are a lot cheaper if at all......

Most of the time, I park in City Hall Central, I remember it is HK$14 after 7pm something?

Thanks folks!