Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flameproof

Autonomous Driving Challenge: The Car Wash

Closed Thread

Autonomous Driving Challenge: The Car Wash

Not too many auto car wash in HK, but seems to be a problem in the US for autonomous cars:

These 33 Vehicles Need Special Help To Drive Through a Car Wash | BestRide

You clearly have some sort of vendetta against tesla/self-driving electric vehicles because everything you post about the technology is negative. I think it's really pathetic how much of your time you've dedicated to this - nobody is going to *not* buy a tesla because of your posts, so you're just being annoying at this point.

If that's your goal, you've achieved it, but if not, give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross:
    You clearly have some sort of vendetta against tesla/self-driving electric vehicles because everything you post about the technology is negative. I think it's really pathetic how much of your time you've dedicated to this - nobody is going to *not* buy a tesla because of your posts, so you're just being annoying at this point.

If that's your goal, you've achieved it, but if not, give it up.
    The stuff you smoke really works ;-)

PS: where did it say Tesla? And why is it negative?
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    The stuff you smoke really works ;-)

PS: where did it say Tesla? And why is it negative?
    I added the part about "self driving electric cars" right after I mentioned "tesla" because I know you'd take apart my post rather than post something constructive.

As far as the video goes, it's negative because it's utter bullshit - the problem is solved by shifting to neutral.

Nobody ever drives in a car wash anyway so only a moron would make a thread about a clickbait video without thinking it through.

Pathetic.

Original Post Deleted
    lol the video doesn't prove or highlight anything because nobody drives in a carwash

all you gotta do is shift to neutral then, boom, problem solved

you've definitely got a point about ai, but save that for a thread that isn't about driving in a damn carwash lmao

Original Post Deleted
    Getting there .. try the demo further down the page.. Good way to waste some time.

https://cloud.google.com/vision/

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    try the demo further down the page...
    Google says free trial is for new customers only. Or did you mean another "demo"?

Are you on Telsa payroll?

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    Google says free trial is for new customers only. Or did you mean another "demo"?
    You can scroll down and there is a form thing which allows you to drag and drop photos into a box.

Right under - Image Sentiment Analysis

YOu'll need to lower some of your browser security - I think it is an ajax type thingy.