Like Tree16Likes

Learning to drive in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my mate took his course with an English Instructor at Kwun Tong Driving School

Kwun Tong Driving School

After a year of holding a P drving license, when you convert it a full driving license, you are entitled to apply for an International license I think, with that you can easily rent a car in UK.

justjoe86 and irisboards like this.

First of all you need to go to transport department, fill in the form, book and pay the fee for the written test. Once you pass the written test, you get a temporary licence in order to do the driving lessons.

You may call this guy: KONG, FONG NAM (+852 9055 1305). I did a couple of lessons with him last year, HKD 300 for 45min class. Private car with manual transmission. Bear in mind that if you do the road test with automatic transmission car, you will be restricted to drive this kind of car only.

According to my research last year, this is the cheap way to get a driver's licence here in HK. I remember there were some instructors with automatic transmission car charging HKD 290 per class. So you may go through the driving instructors and ask for information.

Good luck.

irisboards and justjoe86 like this.

Learning to drive in HK is not too hard,because there are not much super cars.And sometimes it is easy to pass.
    You already have a car and pass your driving exam?