Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By East_coast

Monthly parking on / close to Tung Chung

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    89

    Monthly parking on / close to Tung Chung

    Hi All,

    I've tried Parkopedia and similar sites but have not had much luck finding a monthly parking lot. I tried Kowloon station which is perfect but they are full and the waiting list can take years.

    I'd take monthly parking from Nam Cheung to Kowloon station.

    Ideas very welcome. I'd love to leave the car at home but just not possible for the foreseeable.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,686

    There's a public housing estate right next to MTR. They have daily rates that are reasonable (especially if you go out on weekends) and come out to a few hundred more than a parking space in a nearby estate with 12 month contract.


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    89

    Thanks, which MTR station please is it Nam Cheung? There's a public estate car park there but always full when I try.


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,341

    How much are you willing to pay? Some of the estates at Kowloon station have car parking < 3,000 HKD a month.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    How much are you willing to pay? Some of the estates at Kowloon station have car parking < 3,000 HKD a month.
    Hopefully less than 3k, will explore this option thank you.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Thensome
    Thanks, which MTR station please is it Nam Cheung? There's a public estate car park there but always full when I try.
    Right next to the Tung Chung MTR. Are you looking in Tung Chung or near the Tung Chung line.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    14,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Thensome
    Hopefully less than 3k, will explore this option thank you.
    I'll pm you some numbers soon, when I go the clubhouse notice board. There are always half a dozen car parking spaces.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    89

    Sorry the title is misleading, it's Nam Cheng down to Kowloon station I'm interested in.


  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    猴山
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Right next to the Tung Chung MTR. Are you looking in Tung Chung or near the Tung Chung line.
    You probably mean Fu Tung Estate

    Wilson Parking Hong Kong

    You could also consider Sunny Bay MTR station - should be the cheapest

    Sureguard Logistics Limited
    Sunny Bay Car Park
    Sunny Bay Road
    Lantau Island
    Hong Kong
    +852-5398-8907
    MandM! likes this.