Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By East_coast

Monthly parking on / close to Tung Chung

Monthly parking on / close to Tung Chung

Hi All,

I've tried Parkopedia and similar sites but have not had much luck finding a monthly parking lot. I tried Kowloon station which is perfect but they are full and the waiting list can take years.

I'd take monthly parking from Nam Cheung to Kowloon station.

Ideas very welcome. I'd love to leave the car at home but just not possible for the foreseeable.

There's a public housing estate right next to MTR. They have daily rates that are reasonable (especially if you go out on weekends) and come out to a few hundred more than a parking space in a nearby estate with 12 month contract.

Thanks, which MTR station please is it Nam Cheung? There's a public estate car park there but always full when I try.

How much are you willing to pay? Some of the estates at Kowloon station have car parking < 3,000 HKD a month.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    How much are you willing to pay? Some of the estates at Kowloon station have car parking < 3,000 HKD a month.
    Hopefully less than 3k, will explore this option thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thensome
    Thanks, which MTR station please is it Nam Cheung? There's a public estate car park there but always full when I try.
    Right next to the Tung Chung MTR. Are you looking in Tung Chung or near the Tung Chung line.

Quote Originally Posted by Thensome
    Hopefully less than 3k, will explore this option thank you.
    I'll pm you some numbers soon, when I go the clubhouse notice board. There are always half a dozen car parking spaces.

Sorry the title is misleading, it's Nam Cheng down to Kowloon station I'm interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Right next to the Tung Chung MTR. Are you looking in Tung Chung or near the Tung Chung line.
    You probably mean Fu Tung Estate

Wilson Parking Hong Kong

You could also consider Sunny Bay MTR station - should be the cheapest

Sureguard Logistics Limited
    Sunny Bay Car Park
    Sunny Bay Road
    Lantau Island
    Hong Kong
    +852-5398-8907
    MandM! likes this.