Like Tree14Likes

Scenic spots for car pics

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Here are a few ideas. My fav is Tai Tam Bridge but you've got to wake up pretty early and do it damn quickly in order not to cause a massive traffic jam...

Hong Kong's most scenic, sexiest roads - CNN.com
    Thanks for the link - is this road open for vehicular traffic year round? This looks like the perfect place for a leisurely weekend drive. If the weather cooperates, I may have found plans for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Here are a few ideas. My fav is Tai Tam Bridge but you've got to wake up pretty early and do it damn quickly in order not to cause a massive traffic jam...

Hong Kong's most scenic, sexiest roads - CNN.com
    Also, isn't Tai Mo Shan infamous for young couples to know you what in their cars? That's just a silly rumor I heard lol!
    Are you talking about the same thing?
    rickyross and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross:
    Thanks for the link - is this road open for vehicular traffic year round? This looks like the perfect place for a leisurely weekend drive. If the weather cooperates, I may have found plans for the weekend.

Not to private vehicles, that is the section above the carpark/lookout area, there is a manned gate which you can pass on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Not to private vehicles, that is the section above the carpark/lookout area, there is a manned gate which you can pass on foot.
    Woops, sorry, forgot this was Hong Kong and we're not supposed to nice things!

And don't forget .. you need atleast 3 phantom drones with top end gopros to take some sweeping videos of the car too. Photos are so 2005.

CarterTG likes this.