Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Titus

Sunday Motorbike Rides [New Territories Side]

Sunday Motorbike Rides [New Territories Side]

Hi Guys!

Anyone interested in cruising around Hong Kong on their Motorcycles, please drop me a personal message!

I own a Suzuki Bandit 650 and live in the Yuen Long District. Would love to make new friends and gather (or at least try to) the biker community on our side!

Hit me up in 2019 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamol
    Hit me up in 2019 lol.
    Just few more months to go before 2019 :P

Every sunday early mornings, a bunch of bikers start off from Ma On Shan and go up Tai Mo Shan to Memorial Pavilion, from there they go to Brides Pool for breakfast. If you go to Memorial Pavilion and wait there you will meet them. Look for an old geezer with a very long beard his name is Simon, he runs a garage in San Po Kong.

I'm totally down brother, I have actually just started riding in HK and live in Sha tin.

I'll send you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    Every sunday early mornings, a bunch of bikers start off from Ma On Shan and go up Tai Mo Shan to Memorial Pavilion, from there they go to Brides Pool for breakfast. If you go to Memorial Pavilion and wait there you will meet them. Look for an old geezer with a very long beard his name is Simon, he runs a garage in San Po Kong.
    He's running with another Sunday group now
    chuckster007 likes this.