Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Where to get new tires?

Quote Originally Posted by eterrestrial32
    By Korean, I'm assuming you mean Hankook, Kumho and Nexen? I've heard mixed reviews about Hankook and Kumho. Will see if there is anything interesting at the shops.
    Hankook, Kumho, yes, 3rd one I don't know. This said, my last one was Michelin (because Korean one need to order and the price difference was only HK$100 or so per tire)

I've seen tyrepac before but their prices seem to be rather shit. Fully aware of the 4 digit code to check for manufacture since one of the first set of tires I bought, the dealer gave me a good deal on "new" tires that were manufactured almost 3 years ago. Those things basically didn't have any grip after a year. A lot of fun for sliding around the bends but not so much when emergency braking.

Went to the place recommended in kwun tong. There's like 3 shops there and most of them didn't have much stock and few choices. Will call up some shops tomorrow to see if any better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by eterrestrial32
    I've seen tyrepac before but their prices seem to be rather shit. Fully aware of the 4 digit code to check for manufacture since one of the first set of tires I bought, the dealer gave me a good deal on "new" tires that were manufactured almost 3 years ago. Those things basically didn't have any grip after a year. A lot of fun for sliding around the bends but not so much when emergency braking.

Went to the place recommended in kwun tong. There's like 3 shops there and most of them didn't have much stock and few choices. Will call up some shops tomorrow to see if any better luck.
    Most tyre places can get stock in a few hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2