Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By civil_servant
  • 1 Post By civil_servant

Toll charges between Central- Tung Chung

Closed Thread

Toll charges between Central- Tung Chung

The other day, I left office at 12am so decided to take a discount taxi home. It costed me $240 from Central to Tung Chung.

Since I can claim back the expenses, I requested a receipt but didn’t realise the driver issued normal price with the toll fees included in the bill. So I end up with $360 receipt. Didn’t realise it until I went through with the expense claim that there’s a surcharge of $110 on the receipt.

Just clarifying, does $110 sound right for toll charges from central to Tung Chung?

Quote Originally Posted by Srashes:
    The other day, I left office at 12am so decided to take a discount taxi home. It costed me $240 from Central to Tung Chung.

Since I can claim back the expenses, I requested a receipt but didn’t realise the driver issued normal price with the toll fees included in the bill. So I end up with $360 receipt. Didn’t realise it until I went through with the expense claim that there’s a surcharge of $110 on the receipt.

Just clarifying, does $110 sound right for toll charges from central to Tung Chung?
    $30 for Lantau
    $65 for Western tunnel
    $15 for Cross Harbour tunnel

=$110
    Srashes likes this.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    $30 for Lantau
    $65 for Western tunnel
    $15 for Cross Harbour tunnel

=$110
    If you don’t mind, can you provide any source for this please? I checked online and it comes to $90. I am not sure if I am counting the tolls right. Thanks

https://www.td.gov.hk/en/transport_i...ong/index.html

Western Harbour Crossing: Amount of toll paid by driver + $ 15* (Return toll)
    Lantau Link: $ 30

Amount of toll paid by driver at Western Harbour Crossing: $65

https://www.td.gov.hk/en/transport_i...ink/index.html
    Srashes likes this.