Like Tree32Likes

Which car sucks at your soul the most

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Alphards rocks, my previous 3 huskies loved it, i had a woofer, disco led lights installed, it was awesome plus im short and fat Woohooo

Elegiaque and civil_servant like this.

My personal opinion, I drove a Toyota estima for 4 days in Okinawa, it was ok, but slightly weak with only 156bhp with 7people in the car, ride height was ok, but it felt like a van than a car, very utilitarian feel, wasn't enjoyable, but my family was comfy

On the other hand, I briefly drove a vw touran, much better, felt like a car, significantly nicer to drive, the 170bhp was sufficient due to better acceleration as result of the turbo and dsg

An Alphard takes up about as much space as a Toyota Crown or Audi A6. They are just high, not particularly long.

Well sure, the Alphard is made by Toyota, so I would expect it drives well and is a good vehicle. But from the outside....

Maybe some people use it as a family transport vehicle, but can't families also take the MTR? And what about all those with an idling driver sitting outside and blocking buses and other traffic?

(Hope no one takes my post too seriously.... but still, I often want to give some Alphards a good kick...)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Alphards rocks, my previous 3 huskies loved it, i had a woofer, disco led lights installed, it was awesome plus im short and fat Woohooo
    3 woofers.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    3 woofers.
    it would actually be 4 woofers
    jgl likes this.

(Spotted on Trevor Noah a day ago)

Just because of the name ... some how gets associated with Ted Cruz. Noah wondered if a Ford Gaddafi would do any better...

https://www.chevrolet.com/cars/cruze-compact-car

chichow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:

Maybe some people use it as a family transport vehicle, but can't families also take the MTR?
    Taking the MTR with other people, like a peasant. Are you nuts? Other people are the worst.

I agree about the parking though. HK should enforce parking as hard as the Mainland does, cameras everywhere and $2000 fines.

my real contribution to this thread is the Toyota Echo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota..._1.3_Front.jpg

Elegiaque and mrgoodkat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    You have never driven a daawoo matiz what a horrible car to drive, it's nasty and may put you off driving
    But the modern Matiz is not devoid of inspiration in the looks department

The below is a sad looking car