Autotoll now will allow motorcycle submission

Autotoll now will allow motorcycle submission

Seems now Autotoll is starting to accept submissions for motorcycle owners.
    https://www.autotoll.com.hk/index.ph...zE6ZwOZVRLECRU

Seems they're getting scared of Octopus....too late maybe?

Octopus has been a real game changer and doesn't matter which of my bikes I ride I can use same Octopus but it's still not available at all tunnels. Need to look into the details to see if this is worth it, thinking it may well not be.

I fully agree. The fees seem to amount to HK$40 per month, plus HK$2 if they send you SMS warnings about low balance. I reckon I'll stick to Octopus for the time being...in my opinion, it's now too little too late.

I fought for 2 years to finally get this. About 20 emails to Autotoll, 3 letters to the Secretaty for Transport and Housing, but it looks like a letter to SCMP (https://www.scmp.com/comment/letters...ght-electronic) was the final straw (it never received any official response), but happy that this is finally available.

It's a little inconvenient to put the tag on the mirror. The headlight should work just fine. But the hassle of not having to stop is well worth it and there are many options, such as autotoll credit card to remove the outrageous $35 fee.

Tagging an old Blade

Great that bikes can now use Autotoll. Unfortunately I made a complete mess of putting mine on the back of the mirror of my '96 Blade and it didn't work (the tag, not the bike).
    I got a replacement but do not want to repeat the same mistake - the tag is too stiff and sticky for a hamfister like me to get right on the 3-D curved surface of the mirror case.
    I think it will be easier to put it on the screen or the fairing - has anyone done this and found that it works? Alternatively, are there any magic tricks that can get the thing mounted properly on the mirror?

Sorted. Works great when pasted on the front of the screen.