Like Tree9Likes

Parking Tickets: Being issued?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I could have a look but historically there has always been close correlation between the number of licensed vehicles and the number of tickets issued.

Last edited by East_coast; 10-09-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jack55
    LOL quite honestly the parking situation is getting quite out of hand. If the HK government keeps ignoring this there won't be a solution for the car problem either. But I guess they have other more important things to worry about. "less do, less wrong"
    There was a proposal to build a huge 8/9 tower estate nearby my home with 2000+ units and 200 car parks. I surely shared my feedback that was not enough parking. The project was withdrawn. Maybe they will consider the feedback or they will try to slip it in at another date.

Parking is not sufficient and no reason why the developer cannot add another level of parking to reduce the illegal parking on the street.

The govt knows this and thus why the tickets are still at hk320. Many people still need a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds
    I much prefer the police to fine cars that turn two lane traffic into single lane traffic and adding to the congestion than harassing ordinary civilians.
    Yet the fine does not discourage. Considering the costs of the carpark (many become full as well), if you need to park all day, might as well take a ticket especially if there is a chance of no ticket.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3