Like Tree7Likes

Driving license road test - 8 month wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by monomono
    I met an Indian guy who successfully converted his fake Indian driving license.
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...agreement-hong

I often wondered how all those food panda and deliveroo riders managed to come up with the 5-10k it costs to get hk motorcycle license the usual way.

Korean license won't work. You need to have resided in the country for 6 months.

chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by monomono
    I often wondered how all those food panda and deliveroo riders managed to come up with the 5-10k it costs to get hk motorcycle license the usual way.
    That's just a small investment but most of them get their license converted here in Hong Kong.

Do you know how much do they earn?

My brother, barely 20, did food panda/Deliveroo over the summer holidays. Earned 42k last month. 6 days a week, 4 hours in the morning/afternoon - comes home for 3 hours and then back to work until 11 or midnight.

Sadly, unlike me, he was born after 1997 and was not able to get a BNO. He did easily get a Pakistani Driving license and paid $900 to convert to a Hong Kong license.

Being under 21 - he was not allowed to have a LGV ratings but only private car and motorcycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2