Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaz Paul

Disputing Multiple Parking Tickets

Disputing Multiple Parking Tickets

More parking drama.

Parked my bike in my usual spot in a motorcycle street parking space. Some @$$#0+&, I assume a motorbike food delivery driver, picked it up and moved it from the motorcycle parking spaces well out to the area next to them. The next time I went back to the bike I had multiple parking tickets.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fight multiple parking tickets in one court visit and at least plead with the court for a lower fine?

Ps. Disc brake lock and brake handle lock already ordered.

Actually, just thinking maybe I should report the bike stolen. It wasn't where I left it. Maybe someone had taken it on a joyride..?

call the traffic cops in wanchai, i had some disputes with tickets also and called to correct them and they left me alone. im sure there are some cctv ard the parking lot if they really want to look into it properly. but if it comes to court, then go to court and tell them the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HKIA:
    Is there a way to fight multiple parking tickets in one court visit and at least plead with the court for a lower fine?
    How did you go in court last time around?

https://geoexpat.com/forum/333/threa...ml#post3329489

You get issued one ticket per day, how many days did you leave the bike unattended?

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    How did you go in court last time around?

https://geoexpat.com/forum/333/threa...ml#post3329489

You get issued one ticket per day, how many days did you leave the bike unattended?
    they've changed this already to 4-hour limit I think. My car was issued 2 tickets in the space of 5-6 hours last week!
    emx likes this.

I did get two tickets from two different officers exactly 4 hours apart on one day. I hadn't been to the bike for well over a week and ended up with 7 tickets.

I'll go over to my local police station and see what they say.