Like Tree102Likes

Tesla Model 3/Y - 2021 Deliveries / 1 for 1 Replacement Options

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22

Oh I thought becos you were bummed out at the quote...

Emoticons only a face no shoulders so ...still Ascii

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by chobochobo:
    As a non-Tesla fan, I'd say that their charging network is still way ahead of competitors. If you charge at home, then there is no reason for IMO to get a Tesla over other EVs. I particularly dislike the looks of the model 3 and Y from the front. My car park neighbour just got a model X and it looks much better, with that black bit between the headlights.
    Im confused. I thought you were trying to buy/trade in for a tesla.

If you can install your own charger, then buy another EV. Otherwise, just buy a gas car and have less headaches. The fuel cost savings in Teslas are offset by the insurance rates and repairs costs down the road. Not to mention you will look like an uber driver when you are parked waiting for a friend or family lol.

Tesla were always the 'last' option for me, except for a brief period a long time ago until I saw how ugly the first model S looked (at least the white one that my car park neighbour had at the time). Then I didn't consider EVs for a long long time until the 1 for 1 scheme, by that time I had enough of Musk's antics. So I was looking at the Hyundai Ioniq 5 or the Kia EV6, and couldn't decide on which until the Polestar 2 came along and that was the one for me. The showroom is close to the BMW/ Mini and Tesla showrooms so afterwards I popped into both. I was supposed to move to a place where a charger could be installed, but that's been postponed so the issue of public chargers became more relevant. Take Hopewell for example, a sh*t ton of chargers but most of them are Teslas. So with this in mind, I did look at Teslas (and got a trade in quote out of curiosity) even though I think the model 3 in particular is ugly. Anyway, Teslas are off the table again. And yes, sticking to my gas guzzler may be what happens. Does anyone want an old Mini (my 1 for 1 scrap car)?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22