Like Tree67Likes

Tesla Model 3/Y - 2021 Deliveries / 1 for 1 Replacement Options

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Tesla Model 3/Y - 2021 Deliveries / 1 for 1 Replacement Options

Just got a call from the lady at Tesla. She said that Standard Range delivery would be sometime this year guaranteed (assuming around September, if youre lucky).

For the Long Range it would be next year at a yet unspecified date. Ugh

Does anyone have experience with the 1 for 1 replacement quota that I'm told you can buy on Carousell?

Don't have an answer to your question, but have you booked and put the deposit down?

I think they've sold out their Sept Standard Range shipment..

Giggsy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Don't have an answer to your question, but have you booked and put the deposit down?

I think they've sold out their Sept Standard Range shipment..
    I have already ordered the long range and paid my $1000 HKD fee in the first week of July. Surprised to hear they already sold out the standard range! The range is really quite low on that vehicle and you definitely need a home charger.

Would also like to add that I was thinking of buying the model 3 before, put down a $1000 deposit in late June for said car as the sales person told me the model Y availbility was unknown and probably not till 2022. Turns out the model Y was availalbe in 1 July. Thanks for telling me! Although I assume they might not have known...lost $1000 hkd deposit on that model 3 order.
    shri likes this.

Our average usage is about 500km a month.

I am speculating that the Sept delivery is sold out, based on what I saw a few days ago on the booking form - late 2021 delivery as opposed to Sept delivery which was shown a few weeks ago.

Giggsy likes this.

Also @emx is the resident Tesla expert I think he has mentioned a similar arrangement for the 1for 1 deal.

I wonder when the 7 seater variant of the Model Y will show up in Hong Kong...

Giggsy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eterrestrial32:
    I wonder when the 7 seater variant of the Model Y will show up in Hong Kong...
    Not for a while, it is not even available in the US as yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggsy:
    I have already ordered the long range and paid my $1000 HKD fee in the first week of July. Surprised to hear they already sold out the standard range! The range is really quite low on that vehicle and you definitely need a home charger.
    Unless you ordered in the first 1-2 days, you would have missed the first batch of SR Model Y.

The SR has more than enough range for HK needs, unless you are driving to the airport and back three times a day.

There is over 2500 public charge points available and gov subsidies to have them installed in your estate.

Insurance quotes for the Y are now available. Use 17 1s for your VIN Number and

https://www.m2digitalbroker.com/insu.../en-HK/vehicle

emx likes this.

Revealed in HK yesterday.. I think they have offered test drives to some customers on the 4th.

Tesmanian: Tesla Launches Model Y in Hong Kong, with Deliveries to HK & Macau to.

https://www.tesmanian.com/blogs/tesm...n-in-september

emx and Giggsy like this.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast