Like Tree38Likes

Car parking options

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Car parking options

There's a monthly Wilson car park I'm interested in that's $4k a month, but if I start it on 29/7 they want $6k (so basically charging $2k for 29-31/7).

Is there anywhere that will let you park a car for 2-3 days that isn't totally extortionate?

What area? Many commercial car parks have fixed daily (24 hour or upto mid night) rates.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    What area? Many commercial car parks have fixed daily (24 hour or upto mid night) rates.

HK Island (Western) but since it's just for 3 days I'm flexible with location.

For example this suggests you can park at this mall in Wong Tai Sin for $110 per 24 hours: https://www.linkhk.com/en/parking/5532

https://en.parkopedia.hk/parking/car...g=202107261700

i've parked there before. $180 on a per 24 hour basis vs a per calendar day basis.

Link shows Hull parking but the link brings you to Eagle Harbour / Great Eagle Centre
    Last edited by seirin; 26-07-2021 at 03:12 PM.
    chuckster007 likes this.

HK Station park n ride.

MTR > Airport Express stations

You will have to tap into the MTR/Airport express to get the rates (so it's not $105 per day) but it saves the faff of going to Kowloon and paying tunnel tolls as well as your time cost.

Paxbritannia and pin like this.

Airport Express Park & Fly Two days or more, maximum 14 days $105 a day Payment with Octopus only
    So do I simply tap the Octopus as though I were taking the train to the airport, and then exit?

Quote Originally Posted by seirin:
    https://en.parkopedia.hk/parking/car...g=202107261700

i've parked there before. $180 on a per 24 hour basis vs a per calendar day basis.

Link shows Hull parking but the link brings you to Eagle Harbour / Great Eagle Centre
    That looks really good I'll have to try that!

Yep - thats what I have done!

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    So do I simply tap the Octopus as though I were taking the train to the airport, and then exit?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    Yep - thats what I have done!
    Where did you tap to enter and where did you exit from?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Where did you tap to enter and where did you exit from?
    For airport express parking you can just tap in at in town checkin and then walk out (we have used this to park at Kowloon station when staying at the Ritz Carlton as the day rate is cheaper!).

There's also "Park & Ride" available for MTR, which my wife uses all the time - she just taps in at Hong Kong station and walks through the underpass to Central station and taps out.
    mysti and pin like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast