Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cornmeal

where to buy car light bulb in HK

Closed Thread

where to buy car light bulb in HK

Anyone have an idea where I could buy this light bulb .

Any help is appreciated. thanks

Is this it / do you have a manufacturer / car model / year that goes along with it?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Landrover-F.../dp/B006H4BHPK

Due to car change I should have some unused H7 left. They are not car model specific.

In the reasonable shops they should be around $35-70, but some ask for well over $100

it's audi a6. do you maybe know a shop or area that they might sell this in HK? thanks

Any car shop. H7 is the most common type. Some years ago I bought some in Valiant Auto Parts on Hak Po St., Mongkok for $35

Taobao can be much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by holtopi:
    Anyone have an idea where I could buy this light bulb .

Any help is appreciated. thanks
    PM You

just tried to replace my fog lights on audi a6 and it seems like the problem is not only the bulb but an electrical issue. Does anyone here have had experience with that before ? I think it's quite challenging to fix such electrical issues right ????

Quote Originally Posted by holtopi:
    just tried to replace my fog lights on audi a6 and it seems like the problem is not only the bulb but an electrical issue. Does anyone here have had experience with that before ? I think it's quite challenging to fix such electrical issues right ????
    If it's an HID bulb and doesn't work after replacing it light be your ballast:

https://undergroundlighting.com/blog...%20efficiently.

Check that a fuse hasn't blown as well...
    chuckster007 likes this.