Shell Black Friday Discount?

Wink Shell Black Friday Discount?

I received an SMS from Shell telling me about the discount which I paste below. The discount ($5.50) will last from today till end of month.

Problem is, I visited a Shell station today and they told me the discount only applies to stations which are still using the PHYSICAL Shell Bonus card. My local station has since changed to the phone app card and does not accept physical cards. They are unable to tell me which station still uses the physical card.

Has anyone else gotten the discount with your digital Shell bonus card? Or does anyone know which stations still use physical cards?

Obviously won't drive there just to fill up but if I happened to be around, I would. The silliest discount ever. The telephone number they include in the SMS is also only manned during normal business hours Mon-Fri. They should consider this promotion for April Fools.

SMS received:
    Shell Black Friday直減優惠:11月25日至30日,憑Bonus 咭到指定油站入汽油每升即減$5.5!受 款約束。查詢/取消24352064
    Google translate:
    Shell Black Friday direct discount: From November 25 to 30, you can get $5.55 per litre off gasoline at designated fuel stations with a Bonus card! Subject to the terms. Enquiry/Cancellation24352064

The attached chart shows discounts for Petrol Stations and locations

https://oil-price.consumer.org.hk/en/weekly-discount
    Last edited by ArrynField; 25-11-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Viewing on phone. It just says "not applicable to stations with Shell GO+"? Not sure which stations have or don't have GO+....