I want to buy a used car.

Closed Thread

I want to buy a used car.

Hey guys, I am planin to move HK in July 09, where is the best place to go about looking for a used car. Which car dealer has good collection and price?? Is there any website except this one, where expats selling their used cars in HK....Thanks

car28.com or 28car.com can't remember which... only problem is it is all in chinese.

used cars are not hard to come by... but if you are new to hk, what makes you think you will need a car??? have you been here before? do you know how awesome the public transportation system is? do you realise how much parking/petrol cost?

hk is very different from many western countries where cars are a necessity. i lived here for 12 years before i bought a car, and i only bought one then because i moved WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of town.

Hi Madmax74,

I know someone who sells used cars in HK, PM me if you want his contact details.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thegoofysmiley:
    Hi Madmax74,

I know someone who sells used cars in HK, PM me if you want his contact details.

Thanks!
    Ya please can you....

You can find alot of listings of used cars sold by expats leaving on asiaxpat even here on geoexpat too.