Driving license without test

scr

Driving license without test

Just found out that you can obtain a driving license without a test if you already have a driving license from India.

Wanted to know if anyone has gone through this procedure. Is it straightforward and would I get my license quickly ?

Thanks

1) India is approved.

http://www.info.gov.hk/td/eng/publication/drive5.pdf

2) Details on getting the drivers license without a test are on

http://www.info.gov.hk/td/eng/publication/drive3.pdf

if there is a visitor chop in your passport, you don't need to apply for hk driving license or international driving license. u have to call the transport department to make sure, this detail is not available on the internet. for example, i can use my malaysian driving license in hk as long as there is a visitor chop in my passport. i didn't find this out from the web, had to call the transport department up to make sure.
    have a nice day.

Driving License

Does Anyone knw where to translate and get notarized my indian driving license here in Hongkong. Visiting indian consulate is worthless. Simply refuses despite my third visit. anyone Help!!! or any firm that can avail these sort of service..

Thanks in advance.

Hi

So did u manage to get ur Indian license converted to a HK license? I read in one of the messages that u need to go to the Indian consulate for some chops?

I want to get my mom's license converted to HK license.

HK DRIVING LICENSE REQ

[QUOTE=angiemathur;232885]Hi

HK TD ASKED ME TO OBTAIN AUTHENTICATION OF MY INDIAN DRIVING LICENSE FROM INDIAN CONSULATE AND MY AGENT VISITED INDIAN CONSULATE BUT NO USE. ANY ONE CAN SUGGEST AND ADVISE HOW CAN I GET MY INDIAN LICENSE AUTHENTICATED FROM INDIAN CONSULATE IN HONG KONG.

PLS ALSO REPLY ME ON [email protected]