Like Tree1Likes

Inexpensive facial

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So, I went for a facial. The experience was nothing like Elemis but for HK$200 it was good. Only, I could smell Detol almost eveywhere. I think they sanitize their towels using detol. And the mask that she put on me was a whitening mask. But my face is not too oilyafter the facial (which always happens and I have an oily T-zone). She did not really examine my skin before begining, but the whole thing worked for me. If you are looking to be pampered, this is not the place for you. But if you are only interested in a facial (which I felt was somewhat Chinese style), this is an option. I think I wouldn't go there always; rather alternate it with some other, better spa.
    This place is called Snow White and is in North Point. If anybody needs an address or phone number, you can PM me.

Last edited by shwetapershad; 19-06-2006 at 08:01 AM.

Try out the massaga, place, i'm sure u'll like it. They are very professional and the prices are cheap, like i said. Also good if u want to start yoga classes, as the instruction is very personal.

try beaute scents in Causeway Bay. The price is reasonable and the effect is outstanding.

Try Perfect Touch Spa! They use elemis products but is not as expensive as in Elemis Spa. Highly recommended![[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Hi, Janet81. Can't find it online. Where is it? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by janet81:
    Try Perfect Touch Spa! They use elemis products but is not as expensive as in Elemis Spa. Highly recommended![[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[