Like Tree2Likes

Long weekend trips for 4000-5000 HKD

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

In Laos I had a gecko in my shoe many mornings. Sneaky buggers.

Geckos are good for keeping the insects down so they were very welcome in my home in Australia.

lijian! fly ex shenzhen. Cheap accodation, hiking in tiger leaping gorge (A must see place) good food. See ctrip. Com for flights.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    For that price - China. Make your budget a few grand more and you open up a long list of places - Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, Phils, and Taiwan come to mind. I struggle to find flights less than 3.5k to any of these places with the exception of Manila but not a fan of that city so I'll exlude that. Flights are not super cheap from HK. A long weekend in aforementioned places usually costs me ca. 6k including flights, food & drink, cheap hotel/bungalow/gecko infested shack
    check out expedia and give in different dates, not every airline has daily flights to a destination.
    if you have to do on the mainland fly from there with CX and skip the last flight when in HK.
    There is also some airlines that don't come up on expedia or similar sites, never seen Jeju to Seoul there

tiger airways to Clark Philippines, HK$460 return airticket incl tax.

Yes - that is an extraordinarily cheap fare (not available every day mind you, but it always seems to be under $1000 all in) for those fancying a "boys' trip" to Angeles City. (Purely for the golf, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Yes - that is an extraordinarily cheap fare (not available every day mind you, but it always seems to be under $1000 all in)
    Yep, I bought mine for HK$560, a few days later saw it for HK$460, it keeps changing every friggen day.

It's still going to work out a lot cheaper all-in than any local "golf"!

Try CX Holidays. You can select a number of destinations within your budget. (Prices are all inclusive)

Homepage - Cathay Pacific Holidays - Dragonair Holidays - Your holiday package travel agent

Yes, but note that CX Holidays prices are good when you go "twin share". They're not so good for solo travellers (or people that don't want to share a hotel room).