Like Tree1Likes

Food that won't bankrupt me in Elements

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Food that won't bankrupt me in Elements

Just wondering, I've been to Elements a few times and its an awesome mall and all, but it seems to be lacking in terms of food choices, apart from expensive places like steakhouses or something.

Are there any restaurant choices that won't bankrupt me and tastes decent around Elements and Kowloon station?

What's your budget? I like the Shanghai restaurant there thats across from 360. Avg per person is $100

The noodle place across from the 360 is OK and probably the cheapest for what you are after. You won't get any cheaper than $50 bowl of noodles.

These are not restaurant options but............

The burgers in the 360 are OK and you can get a meal for about $50. Sandwiches at the 360 are OK. There is a korean bbq place right there and around $40-$60.

Other option is get a tray of sushi from the supermarket and go and sit on the roof in the park area above. Good in winter and when there is sun.

On burgers you can get the Triple O on the bottom floor near the ice rink. This is OK but a meal around $60-$70.

Depending on what you consider food... there's a McDonalds, Maxims cakery, and one or two other cheap local options down in the MTR station.

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    The noodle place across from the 360 is OK and probably the cheapest for what you are after. You won't get any cheaper than $50 bowl of noodles.

These are not restaurant options but............

The burgers in the 360 are OK and you can get a meal for about $50. Sandwiches at the 360 are OK. There is a korean bbq place right there and around $40-$60.

Other option is get a tray of sushi from the supermarket and go and sit on the roof in the park area above. Good in winter and when there is sun.

On burgers you can get the Triple O on the bottom floor near the ice rink. This is OK but a meal around $60-$70.
    Everything seems just OK, so what is GOOD?

the Fusion snack bar in 360 is really good. there are noodle sets and rice set about $50. really tasty.

Original Post Deleted
    Prime? Yes it's very good there

Original Post Deleted
    It's called Prime -
    Dining Concepts Ltd.

Agreed, it's great, I've only been once (opening night) but it was great food..
    I normally go to Tango on Wydham street just because it's more convenient for me

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    Everything seems just OK, so what is GOOD?
    This is at a budget so everything is OK! I like the 360 burgers out of these three.

The biggest thing about Elements is the lack of food choice if you work at the ICC.

i normally eat at stormies and joia, but always wondered if prime is good. ill give it a shot soon.

where is the korean BBQ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast